How to Build a Shopify ECommerce Websites to Make Money Online
What you’ll learn
Shopify ECommerce Websites for Beginners & Freelancers.
- How to create E-Commerce websites using Shopify to sell products online.
- During a real case study, students will learn how I resell Shopify websites to my clients as an added service for my freelance graphic design business.
- Beginner to Advanced website settings and tips to make your Shopify website look exactly how you want and match your brand.
- Coming soon: How to design apparel and sync with dropshipping partners.
- Coming soon: Photoshop tips to make your product photos look professional.
- Know how to use a Mac or PC, with basic computer skills.
- No prior knowledge of Shopify, Aliexpress, Oberlo, dropshipping or e-commerce is necessary.
- Sign up for a FREE 14-day Shopify membership trial to follow along and create your own custom e-commerce website. You will need to subscribe to Shopify’s service after 14 days to keep your new site active.
may interest you CompTIA Network+ full free course and practice exam
Description of Shopify ECommerce Websites tutorial
This course is different than most Shopify courses available. Yes, like most courses, I will get you up and running fast with the absolute basics, as well as guidance, tips, and tricks for the more advanced features and settings.
I’ll show you how I use these skills (building Shopify ECommerce Websites) to create high-value websites for my clients and how I charge them to do it. Not only that, but you can also make additional income just off of referrals as an affiliate with the Shopify Partners program.
Even if you have no intention of freelancing and you just want to build your own online store, no problem! I’ll show you everything you need to know to start your journey with e-commerce.
I have over 12 years of experience in the creative arts industry building websites and e-commerce platforms, and I have over 100,000 students enrolled across all of my courses. Learning how I build my e-commerce websites for clients was a topic that came up frequently in student questions, and I want to show you my exact process along the way.
I used to only use WooCommerce to build my e-commerce sites on WordPress, but I’ve been extremely impressed with Shopify and my clients have had good luck with the platform as well. I highly recommend Shopify and I know you’re going to love it!
This course is brand new and was launched in September 2019. If you see topics that you would like added to this course or features that need to be updated then please let me know! I’m building my own personal e-commerce website alongside this course, and I’ll be showing you (coming soon) how I design my apparel and setup my dropshipping. Stay tuned for more!
Who this course is for:
- My current graphic design students who are curious about building e-commerce websites as an added service they can provide for their freelance business
- New entrepreneurs who want to sell their products online and understand how to set up their own e-commerce website
- Freelancers who want to be able to offer more services to their clients by building e-commerce websites
- Anyone wanting to build a Shopify e-commerce website to begin their own dropshipping business
Please Support Us By Sharing Posts And Clicking On Ads For See Live Blog
link to download the video course “Shopify ECommerce Websites” from google drive here
may interest you learn french free from scratch all levels become pro