In this free tutorial, which is worth hundreds of dollars and that as you return our site techryn.com always provides the best courses for free you will learn excel from scratch to professionalism.
definition of excel
Microsoft Excel is a Microsoft Office spreadsheet program developed and distributed by Microsoft.
The latest version is Excel 2019. It is intended to run on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android or Linux systems.
Microsoft Excel includes numerical calculation, graphing, data analysis (including PivotTable), and programming functions, which use macros written in common Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) language.
Since its inception in the early 1980s and especially since its release 5 (in 1993), Excel has been a huge success as both the public and companies have a very large majority against competing programs, such as Lotus 1-2-3.
It is worth mentioning that the Excel pages consist of worksheets called one sheet and are stored under the name sheet followed by the page number in case it is not changed by the user, and divided the worksheet one into a huge number of columns and rows where columns carry their own labels according to the letters The English alphabet, while the classes carry numbers.
learn excel without knowledge
And so you can work on Microsoft Excel, which is rather difficult for anyone who does not have a configuration.
Do not worry if you want to work on it and you have no knowledge of it, Techryn also promises its followers provides you with complete video tutorials from beginner to professional.
What you’ll learn
- learn Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding of the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 10+ years of Excel Training
I think now we have reached the point where it requires work, the videos tutorials are uploaded on Google Drive.
I hope you appreciated the efforts made to provide such educational courses to be accessible to everyone and please interact with the topic by sharing it with your friends (the links below the article) as well as leave a comment in which your requests your questions and your impression on the topic.
may interest you Artificial intelligence. What is? Its uses and endless potential